We wish you many years of enjoyment with your new piece of Alberian & Aulde jewelry!
- We recommend that you store your pieces in the A&A box provided with your order. Proper storage helps to prevent scratching of stones and metal. It is best to keep products away from extreme heat or moisture.
- We recommend applying perfume or other sprayed substances before putting on your jewelry.
- Jewelry should be removed prior to showering, exercising, and swimming.
- The black rhodium finish on the sterling silver jewelry will lighten through time and wear. To clean shiny items, use a soft polishing cloth and gently rub jewelry.
- Alternatively, gold or silver jewelry can be cleaned using mild soap and warm water and a soft brush (an old toothbrush will do) to remove any particles of dirt around the prongs or settings.
- For any of our pieces set with pearls, coral, lapis or turquoise, or with silk stringing…they are fragile and you should consider them allergic to water!
Still have questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to handle any concerns you have.